- Mineral rich Rose Clay gently detoxifies and exfoliates without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
- Rose Petal Powder soothes, softens and hydrates.
- Cacao, Red Maca, Milk Thistle, Rosehip and Ginkgo Biloba are super nourishing, regenerating and rich in antioxidants, while calming and healing Marshmallow Root has wonderful anti-inflammatory properties.
- Pumpkin, a rich source of gently exfoliating enzymes, antioxidants, beta carotene, and many other vitamins and minerals beneficial to the skin, gently removes dead skin cells and leaves skin smooth and glowing.
- Grape Skin Extract makes the skin look visibly younger, stronger, and less fragile, whilst also having toning and restorative effects.
- A natural source of alpha hydroxy acids (AHA), Hibiscus helps increase skin elasticity and mildly exfoliates, while one of nature’s superfoods, antioxidant rich Acai Berry protects the skin from free radical damage caused by environmental aggressors.
Each spoonful of this beautiful, revitalising mask, delivers skin nourishing vitamins, minerals, amino acids and powerful, natural antioxidants to:
- deeply nourish, gently exfoliate and soften the skin;
- protect against free-radical / environmental damage and premature ageing;
- stimulate circulation and skin cell regeneration;
- support and strengthen the skin's natural barrier function;
- boost collagen production, elasticity and firmness;
- improve skin tone and texture;
- plump and hydrate;
- and increase skin's natural glow and radiance.
For all skin types.
As a mask
To activate all these gorgeous ingredients, measure ½ to 1 teaspoon of the powder into a bowl and mix with a small amount of warm water, drop by drop, to make a creamy mousse-like paste. If you tend to find powdered masks a little drying, add a few drops of your favorite oil to the mixture.
Apply the paste to freshly cleansed skin and leave on for 10-20 minutes (do not allow to dry completely).
To remove, take a warm, damp, soft face cloth and hold it over the face for a few seconds to loosen the mask, then gently wipe off.
Repeat as necessary.
Follow immediately with one of our facial oils or balms while skin is still wet.
For best results, use 1-2 times per week.
We recommend using a facial brush to mix and apply.
Follow immediately with one of our facial oils while skin is still moist.
For best results, use 1-2 times per week.
We recommend using a facial brush to mix and apply this product.
Tip: mist face regularly during application to keep mask moist. Instead of using water to activate the mask, we love using floral hydrosols such as rosewater, cooled chamomile tea or aloe vera juice.
Important: avoid getting water in the jar to preserve freshness. Always use a wooden or ceramic bowl and spoon: metal may react with the minerals in the clay, so always avoid when preparing your mask. Use immediately and do not keep any unused mixture.
we recommend a skin patch test 24 hours before using. For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children.
This mask may stain fabrics, so be careful when applying to keep away from clothing!
Store in cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
Once opened best used within 12 months.
Avoid getting water in the jar to preserve freshness.
Rose Petal Powder*, Marshmallow Root Powder*, Milk Thistle Powder*, Superfine French Pink Clay**, Rosehip Powder*, Hibiscus Flower Powder*, Acai Berry Powder*, Grape Skin Extract, Red Maca Powder*, Reishi Powder*, Nettle Root Powder*, Ginkgo Biloba Powder*, Raw Cacao Powder* ^^, Himalayan Pink Salt, Vitamin C, Good Energy and Love.
Rosa centifolia (Rose Petal) Flower Powder*, Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Powder*, Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) Powder*, Montmorillonite**, Illite** (Pink Clay), Rosa canina (Rosehip) Seed Powder*, Hibiscus sabdariffa Flower Powder*, Euterpe oleracea (Acai) Pulp Powder*, Vitis vinifera (Grapeskin) Peel Powder, Lepidium meyenii (Red Maca) Root Powder*, Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) Powder*, Urtica dioica (Nettle) Root Powder*, Ginkgo biloba Leaf Powder*, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Powder* ^^, Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Pink Salt), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C)
All ingredients are ethically and sustainably sourced.
Cruelty Free & Vegan.