As a mask
- Take two teaspoons dry powder and add water (or whole milk organic yogurt, or raw honey*) drop by drop until a mud-like consistency is reached,
- apply to face,
- once the mask has almost dried (about 20 minutes), reconstitute with a warm, damp washcloth and gently wipe away.
As an exfoliating cleanser
PROPOLIS can also be used as an exfoliating cleanser, which is a wonderful option when time does not allow for the lengthier mask experience.
- Add a small amount of dry powder to your hand with an equal amount of water,
- with a gentle touch massage onto face taking your time to stimulate blood flow and release dead skin cells,
- leave on for one minute,
- and then rinse away as you would a normal cleanser.
* The use of yogurt or honey in dry winter months adds much needed moisture. Can be used as a spot treatment for troublesome areas.
French Green Clay, Kaolin Clay, Camu Camu*, Poolan Kilangu (White Turmeric), Raw Cacao*, Sweet Cinnamon*, Clove*, Red Alaea Salt*, Orange Peel*, Essential oil of: Frankincense
There are not enough products in stock
- 150 ML