The BEAN mask is an ultra-concentrated epicurean facial treatment that awakens and revives skin and spirit akin to the morning coffee after a long week.
The succulent bean marriage of cacao, vanilla and coffee is enveloped in sweet enzymes of raw Hawaiian honey to further entwine with plytonutrient plant botanicals, and precious extracts that are fortified by “secret weapon” antioxidants. This activating formula works to boost skin’s natural defenses, detoxify, brighten, soothe, soften and gently exfoliate congestion.
The BEAN mask presents one of the most potent and luxurious antioxidant synergies that help to recover lipids and skin membranes from free radical damage, resurfacing complexion that is purified, toned and glowing.
Creamy, concentrated dark brown paste with fine, gentle exfoliation grains (from moroccan clay). Ready to use straight from the jar, no additional activation required.
Decadent, yet robust union of coffee and cacao, sweetened with notes of honey and vanilla, with highlights of exotic cardamom, patchouli, Hawaiian sandalwood, ylang ylang and a fleeting crisp note of bergamot.
YOUR MAHALO MOMENT, THE RITUAL
- Apply a generous dollop of The BEAN mask deliciousness to a damp, nude face and neck avoiding the eye and lip areas, spreading evenly to cover all desired skin surface,
- if the mask does not glide with ease over skin, scoop the product into a treatment bowl, or palm of your hand and blend with a few drops of water or toner,
- leave on skin for 20-30 minutes*,
- to remove the mask, rinse and slowly massage the skin with warm water as you enjoy the last step of The BEAN mask treatment: the gentle exfoliation grains that wash-off the unwanted impurities, dead skin cells and toxins,
- while the skin is still wet, follow with The VITALITY ELIXIR facial serum or The RARE INDIGO beauty balm.
* For first-time use start with a 2-5 minute treatment. If sensitive skin, leave on for 4-7 minutes.
Intended for most skin types* to use up to 3 times per week.
* Note: if you notice slightly reddish/flushed skin following 30-50 minutes after treatment, it indicates the intended boost in blood circulation.
Mel (Hawaiian raw honey)*, theobroma cacao (raw cacao) powder*, santalum paniculatum (Hawaiian sandalwood) powder*, bambusa arundinacea (bamboo carbon charcoal) powder, red morrocan rhassoul clay, camellia japonica (thea seed) oil*, coffea arabica (green coffee bean) oil*, coffea arabica (coffee) hydrosol water*, leuconostoc ferment filtrate & lactobacillus ferment, hibiscus sabdariffa (hibiscus) flower*, curcuma longa (turmeric) root*, zingiber officinalis (ginger) root*, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel)*, non-gmo mixed tocopherols, haematococcus pluvialis algal (astaxanthin) extract, solanum lycopersicum (tomato lycopene) extract, leontopodium alpinem (edelweiss) extract*, salix nigra (willow) extract*, beta vulgaris (beet root) extract*, curcuma longa (turmeric) supercritical extract*, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) supercritical extract*, daucus carota (carrot seed) supercritical extract*, cinnamomum zeylanicum (ceylon cinnamon)*, rosmarinus officials (rosemary) supercritical extract*, eugenia caryophyllus (clove)*, coffee arabica (coffee) supercritical extract*, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) oil*, theobroma cacao (cocao) absolute, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot fcf) oil*, vanilla planifolia (vanilla) extract*, elettaria cardamomum (cardamom) supercritical extract*, santalum paniculatum (Hawaiian sandalwood) oil*, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil*, phytosterols, psidium guava (guava) extract, potassium sorbate, citrullus lanais (watermelon) extract.
Hand blended in small batches by MAHALO Skin Care in Hawaii, USA
*clean ingredients: organic + local and/or wild harvested (when available)
Stored in a glass jar wrapped in a renewable bamboo to preserve the vitality of the ingredients and provide an eco-luxurious skin care experience.