Kalima is the Hawaiian word for cream
Your cleansing ritual will never be the same.
Silken coconut milk, soothing oatmeal, vitamin and antioxidant rich tropical fruits, softening clays and organic vanilla beans come together to create the most exotic and opulent cleansing powder you have ever experienced.
Activated with water, Kalima will metamorphose in your palm into an effervescent pink potion emanating soft vanilla and citrus notes that will gently exfoliate and thoroughly cleanse your skin, leaving your complexion soft and silken.
Each step of cleansing with Kalima is a ritual of beauty, which begins the second you pour its soft powder into your palm.
Organic hibiscus flower, wildcrafted camu camu fruit and water activated vitamin C are a powerhouse trio working harmoniously together to boost collagen production and even out the complexion.
When used as a cleansing mask, Kalima is especially magical at helping to fade post inflammatory hyper pigmentation.
Kalima comes with a gold lid and we enclose a cork with each order, you may choose to use whichever top you desire.
- Make sure to remove eye makeup first by using BLESS beauty balm, - start by pouring 1/4 to 1/2 a teaspoon of Kalima powder into the palm of your hand,
- slowly add water, drop by drop, until your reach an ideal consistency: for a more exfoliating cleanse, add less water, and for a more gentle cleanse, add a few more drops,
- blend the powder in your palm until it starts to froth and activate: ensuring that the ingredients are fully integrated,
- gently massage into moist skin in circular motions,
- rinse well with warm water.
For use as a deep-cleansing mask, allow Kalima to dry before rinsing and gently pat your skin dry with a cotton towel.
Avoid getting water in the jar to preserve freshness and extend the shelf life.